- This event has passed.
Savannah Cars & Coffee
October 7, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Welcome to Savannah’s CARS & COFFEE page and group that was started by Daniel Zeigler and a group of his car nutter friends. With over 900 members and climbing, we have a good volume showing up every 1st Saturday of the month, 7:30am to 10am, at the Habersham Village parking area near The 5 Spot restaurant. The 5 Spot is open for breakfast as well as the coffee shop across from the parking area.
Bring cars, motorcycles or just yourself and enjoy the community of auto enthusiasts!
A simple 5 rules of the road for this Facebook group that are a must:
(1) No for sale ads, period. Also no posting of other meetups unless approved by the admins. This page is to keep us all informed of the CARS AND COFFEE SAVANNAH events that will be occurring in the future, and of course a place to discuss your rides.
(2) Please treat everyone with respect. If you do not agree with someone’s taste in car or mod, then please just keep it to yourself.
(3) No profanity. Yes, we are all adults, but some may find it offensive.
(4) At the meet, please do not play excessively loud music or do burnouts.
(5) Lastly, if you are new, introduce yourself! Post up a picture of your ride and a bit about yourself.
Following these 5 simple rules will allow us to have a vibrant place to discuss our rides, as well as have a venue to enjoy each other’s cars, motorcycles and camaraderie…doing this will also continue the neighborhood’s appreciation of our passion, the businesses in the surround benefiting from our patronage, and the development owner continuing to appreciate us bringing potential customers to the surrounding businesses.
Thanks for your support and we look forward to you joining in the meet-ups!